19 Jul Breakfast Bowl, Summer Edition
I was craving some of my fave foods for breakfast, so this happened.
💗I threw this together with weekly meal-prepped foods (frozen), and pasture-raised organic eggs. So good. Warmed up my soul too.
– Instant Pot Black Beans (pressure-cooking eliminates lectins, so easier to digest)
– Coco Cilantro Lime Rice (recipe increases resistant starch and cuts calories by 60%)
– Chimichurri Sauce Egg Scramble @vitalfarms (scrambled two eggs in avocado oil, then turned off heat and mixed in chimichurri sauce)
– @sietefoods Grain-free Sea Salt Chips
– Chopped sweet mini bells + Celtic Sea Salt (minerals)
– @spicelyorganics Crushed Pink Peppercorns all over
📌Sidenote: someone asked how I can tolerate eggs. Organic pasture-raised eggs were something I was able to successfully reintroduce after a number of steps: introducing Cromolyn (mast cell stabilizer), eliminating Lyme via SOT, treating for parasites, and religiously taking @biocidin Proflora and @ionbiome Gut Health.📌
I started using ION*Gut Health last year, when I started treatment for Chronic Lyme Disease. My last GI MAP test had revealed a leaky gut. I had an endless list of food sensitivities and intolerances, and could only tolerate about 5 foods. I didn’t know what to expect when I started using this product, but I was desperate. As the weeks went on, I was slowly able to reintroduce foods, and noticed my digestive health was steadily improving. Six months later, a second GI MAP test showed my leaky gut had resolved. I truly believe this product played a big role in my healing and recovery. I still take this product daily, and will continue using it to safeguard my gut!