Breakfast taquitos, that’s where it’s at:) Fill ’em with scrambled eggs with shallots and @goodplanetfoods mozzarella, and air fry them (or bake them). Top them with mojo verde (herby Peruvian sauce), and it’s Christmas in your mouth;)!
INGREDIENTS – serves 2
1 shallot, minced
2 organic pasture-raised eggs
1 tbsp avocado oil
Sea Salt, to spray
Avocado oil spray
Optional: Shredded @goodplanet Mozzarella Cheese
1. On low-medium heat, warm avocado oil until hot. Add shallot, and sautee u til golden. Add eggs, then sprinkle salt all over.
2. Scramble, turn off heat, add shredded cheez, and mix quickly.
3. Warm 2 tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds.
4. Remove plate from the microwave, and fill eacj tortilla with cheesy egg. Roll, and place iin the air fryer tray. Spray with avocado oil, and air fry for 9-10 minutes (until golden).
5. Remove from the air fryer immediately, and drizzle mojo verde sauce all over.
**GF/DF/LOW-HISTAMINE (I followed mastcell360 low histamine foods list very strictly initially, then added some foods from the SIGHI list as I began to tolerate more foods, all under the care of a dietitian. A low histamine diet is restrictive and not meant to be followed long-term, as nutrient deficiencies may develop.)**