🥣This is the perfect quick meal anytime you need comfort food!
🌿Just pick up some frozen cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s, and have this delicious meal ready in 20 minutes! You’ll need just a handful of ingredients: basil, pasture-raised ghee, sweet mini bells, garlic powder, sea salt, and crushed pink peppercorns.
🌟This golden brown gnocchi will blow your mind. It’s the best! Let me know what you think!
1 ½ tbsp vegan butter
1 package frozen Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi
Pinch sea salt, to taste
Pinch garlic powder or 1-2 fresh garlic cloves (finely diced)
Crushed pink peppercorns, to taste
Handful fresh basil
5 sweet mini bell peppers, sliced
1. Heat pan on stovetop on medium heat. Add butter to warm it up. A few minutes later, add the frozen gnocchi and continue to cook on one side on medium heat.
2. Cook for 5 minutes on one side, then flip them to the other side and cook 3-5 more minutes. Toss them around in the pan and allow them to cook 3-4 more minutes.
3. The gnocchi will be golden brown all over and ghee absorbed. Remove gnocchi from the pan, but leave butter behind. Set aside on a plate.
4. In the same pan: add fresh basil, and cook for about 1 minute tossing often.
5. Add 2 cloves fresh garlic or pinch garlic powder, fresh basil leaves, and a pinch of sea salt and crushed pink peppercorns. Stir, and cook for about 15 seconds. Add sweet mini bell peppers, mix, and cook for about 30s.
6. Add back gnocchi, toss all ingredients and taste. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
7. Remove from heat, and serve immediately.
**GF/DF/LOW-HISTAMINE (I followed mastcell360 low histamine foods list very strictly initially, then added some foods from the SIGHI list as I began to tolerate more foods, all under the care of a dietitian. A low histamine diet is restrictive and not meant to be followed long-term, as nutrient deficiencies may develop.)**