A reminder that a burrito bowl can have your OG faves, as well as seasonal veggies. Make it your own!
• Roasted acorn squash: evoo, sea salt, @coombsmaple – left the seeds in for extra crunch. I tossed squash wedges in the above ingredients, and roasted for 30-35 minutes, turning once one side was golden.
• Coconut Oil Rice (preparation increases resistant starch/slashes calories by 60%) @lundbergfarms @nutiva
• Instant Pot Taco-seasoned Shredded Chicken @spicelyorganics
• Instant Pot Black Beans @edenfoods
• Fresh cilantro & lime slice
@sietefoods Grain-free Sea Salt Chips
What fall veggie would you add?
**GF/DF/LOW-HISTAMINE (I followed mastcell360 low histamine foods list very strictly initially, then added some foods from the SIGHI list as I began to tolerate more foods, all under the care of a dietitian. A low histamine diet is restrictive and not meant to be followed long-term, as nutrient deficiencies may develop.)**