25 Nov Maple Vanilla Pear
If you’re tired of pumpkin pie, then try this simple and delicious pear dessert. The whipped coconut cream makes this next level epic!
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp pure vanilla powder
½ c maple syrup
1. Core pears with a ½ tsp measuring spoon
2. Cut each pair in half, and cut a slice off of the back of each half (so it lies flat)
3. Drizzle the liquid mixture over the pears (leave about 3 tbsp for later)
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes
5. Remove from the oven, and drizzle 3 tbsp of the liquid mixture over the pears.
6. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds all over (hit the pom all over before cutting it, with a wooden spoon, so the seeds loosen).
7. Serve with a dollop of coconut whipped cream