21 Jul Red Bell Crema
SAUTE (PAN) INGREDIENTS
Half can coco milk, refrigerated (make sure you get some cream in there from the top of the can)
1 red bell, sliced
1 yellow onion, sliced
2 crushed garlic cloves
FOOD PROCESSOR INGREDIENTS
¾ tsp cumin + ⅛ tsp, to taste
¾ tsp sea salt, to taste
¼ tsp crushed pink peppercorns, to taste
Pinch ground ginger, to taste
½ tsp oregano + ⅛ tsp, to taste
⅛ tsp garlic powder, to taste (optional?
Once above ingredients are blended, add 2 olive oil drizzles, 2 tbsp coco cream from top of coco milk can, and ½ lime juice (½ tsp lime juice is low histamine per mastcell360.com, and ½ lime=1 tsp lime juice so don’t eat the whole thing!😆)
1. Saute onion for a few minutes on medium gear, in olive oil, until dark golden and slightly limp
2. Add crushed garlic, and saute for a couple minutes
3. Add red bell
4. Saute until onions caramelized (add more olive oil if veggies start to dry out)
5. Add food processor ingredients to processor, then add sauteed veggies
6. Blend until fully combined
7. Add olive oil, coco cream, and lime juice.
8. Blend for a minute, then pour into a container and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to thicken just a bit.
Make your own bowl with:
I started using ION*Gut Health last year, when I started treatment for Chronic Lyme Disease. My last GI MAP test had revealed a leaky gut. I had an endless list of food sensitivities and intolerances, and could only tolerate about 5 foods. I didn’t know what to expect when I started using this product, but I was desperate. As the weeks went on, I was slowly able to reintroduce foods, and noticed my digestive health was steadily improving. Six months later, a second GI MAP test showed my leaky gut had resolved. I truly believe this product played a big role in my healing and recovery. I still take this product daily, and will continue using it to safeguard my gut!